Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Decision

After a short period of reflection, I decided to watch a little Saturday Night Live (even though I don't care for it all that much, and don't find it funny 90% of the time) when During the opening credits it was announced Gnarls Barkley was the musical guest, I decided that not only was I going to go out for a little bit, but I would also subject myself to mostly bad attempts at humor to get to the musical performances and then go out afterwards.

Gnarls Barkley predictably played both of the singles from The Odd Couple, Run and Whose Gonna Save My Soul, and as has been my usual observance, the microphone level for the first song was too low (come on SNL, it sucks when I can't hear the singing) but both performances were well done.

Afterwards I went to Bel Cibo, an Italian restaurant by day, House Music haven by Saturday Nights. It had been a while as noted in my previous post that I hadn't been out for a while, and most of that was because there was no real good place to go in town for a night out since Off The Wall had closed its doors.

After kicking back a couple Molson Canadians (and by couple, I truly mean only two) I started to dance and socialize with my regular crew, that has also found the beauty and fun of the new spot (drink prices are a little higher though, unfortunately).

Just got back and am about to get some shut eye, cause I've been up quite a while. I'll catch you all on the flip side.

No comments: