Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rather eventless day

The title of this post pretty much sums up how the day went for me, a whole bunch of nothing piled on with more nothing.

I originally had plans to do something, but they fell through. Instead of watching sports, I decided not to hassle myself and just kicked back and watch a couple hours of rerun programing on USA (for the first hour) and Comedy Central (for the second).

Only sports story I really thought of not was the wonderful news for the Cleveland Indians. Joe Borowski fortunately won't be blowing any more saves in a while because he's been put on the DL. The only way the news would have been better is if he was placed on the 60 day instead of the 15 day list.

Did the whole walk in the park thing again, and I'm about to call it a night, for I have to get back to the grindstone in the morning. I'll be going to bed listening to Kasabian's Empire and continuing on my re-read of The Autobiography of Malcolm X.

Until tomorrow, which will hopefully provide more writing fodder, good night.

No comments: