Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nothing more than a walk in the Park

That is as truthful and honest as I can be about how my day went today. Everything was pretty uneventful, except for the fact that I walked around the Delaware Park ring road twice this afternoon, as part of my attempt to get myself in a shape other that "out of".

The Park wasn't really crowded, and it made the walk seem a lot more tranquil and peaceful than it normally is. It's good to take some time out and just walk and observe the things around you while doing so. It kinda cleanses the mind from the day to day stresses that seems to happen a lot of the time.

Sports wise, the only really good thing to happen today was that the Cleveland Indians have finally won again, and hopefully this is the start after a two week slump to start the season. Their game at home against the Red Sox (who I've always hated, and have come to hate even more because of the 1999 and 2007 playoffs) is on ESPN tomorrow night, and Ill probably catch the majority of it. Hopefully I'll report back on a happy note tomorrow.

The three and a half miles I walked this afternoon though has really knocked the wind out of my sails, and besides, I have to be at work at 8 in the morning. Time to rest my weary head.

No comments: